E Coudray

A small perfume shop M.Maugenet & E.Coudray was established in Paris around 1810. Edmond Coudray, a doctor-chemist, traveled over the world bringing back exotic raw materials. In 1837 the house of Coudray became the official supplier to the British Court. Coudray Parfums remained a family business until 1908. when it was acquired by Edouard Colmant. After World War II the house was revived thanks to surviving formulas of the perfumes.

The modern history of Coudray began in 2002. with a new owner, who has gone to great lengths to respect the traditions and the image of the house of Coudray.

Almost all modern fragrances of Coudray are based on old formulas and even have the same names (Vanille et Coco, Jacinthe et Rose, Givrine, the newest Nohiba).

 

COPYRIGHT © PARIS PERFUMES , INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL CONTENT IN THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED BY ITS RESPECTIVE BRAND.